Please watch our video and glance at the foot impression guide below.
Simply buying an inexpensive prefabricated insert off the shelf cannot equal the quality and health benefits of a custom orthotic insole. In many cases these sock liner style inserts can serve to worsen foot conditions.
Step-by-Step Foot Impression Guide
1) Place an order for custom orthotic insoles from this page. Soon you will receive a foam box impression kit.
2) Place the open foam box impression kit on a hard floor in front of you.
3) Roll up your pants and place your left foot firmly into the foam on one side of the box. Use your full standing weight.
4) Remove your foot from the foam box by lifting your foot straight up. The impression of your foot should be precisely captured in the foam.
5) Repeat the process with your other foot, creating two impressions representing your feet; one on each side of the box.
6) Once your foam box impressions have been made we will need a traced outline of the old insert/sock liner that originally came with your shoe. We will send you the necessary paper to create this template.
7) Close and place the foam box into the included shipping box with the customer information form and the traced insole paper.
8) Seal the box and attach the included prepaid Priority Mail shipping label.
9) Return the box to us via a USPS Post Office or your postman.
10) Once we receive them, it shouldn't take longer than two weeks for your custom orthotic insoles to show up in the mail. We are always here to answer your questions.
Purchase Custom Orthotic Insoles Today!
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please feel free to contact us toll free at 1.888.647.6034.
Thank you for your order!